- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Separators (Cyclone Type)
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Control Valves, Controllers
Multi-purpose control valves and high-precision control valves for steam with a pressure reducing valve as the base. Can be used for a variety of types of control when combined with a controller. Control valves and controllers automatically maintain pressure, temperature, etc. at the target value.
Operating Pressure Range: -0.08 - 2.5 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Also includes self-acting temperature regulators for general steam applications.
Benefits and Features
- Automatic Control Valves
- The product lineup includes high-precision control valves for steam (with integral pressure reducing valve), multi-purpose control valves, and self-operated temperature control valves that require no electricity.
- Multi-purpose controllers as well as specialized MC-COS controllers.
- Main Applications for Automatic Control Valves
- • Automation requiring steam hotter than 100 ºC: high-precision control valves for steam
- • Automation requiring a heating source of less than 100 ºC: high-precision control valves for vacuum steam
- • Control of fluids such as steam, water, and air: multi-purpose control valves
- Controller Applications
- • High-precision control valves for steam, high precision control valves for vacuum steam: multi-purpose controllers
- • Storing the set value patterns in memory on any of the above-mentioned control valves: programmable multi-purpose controller
- • Multi-purpose control valves, etc.: Multi-purpose controllers, programmable multi-purpose controllers, digital indicator controllers