PowerTrap® (Mechanical Pump with Built-in Trap)
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum - 1.4 MPaG
PowerTrap® GT5C Pamphlet (589 KB)
Compact Mechanical Pump with Steam Trap Designed to Eliminate Stall (News)
Condensate Recovery Pump for Closed Systems (News)
Always check the specification PDFs for the exact product specification available in your region.
Benefits and Features
- Energy Conservation
- Recovers and transports condensate in order to recycle heat energy and water resources.
- The snap-action mechanism rapidly switches between sending condensate to the mechanical pump and transporting the condensate, preventing delay-induced leakage of motive medium (steam).
- 'Stall' prevention
- The steam using equipment installing the control valve has a tendency of 'stall' phenomenon, resulting process temperature swings, water hammer or tube corosion. By installing PowerTrap® this stall phenomenon can be prevented.
- Easy to Operate
- The GT series has an integral steam trap, making it suitable for condensate recovery from equipment that experiences fluctuations in pressure from negative to positive pressure.
- The unit is powered by steam, so there is no need for electrical facilities, which makes it suitable for use in explosion proof installations.
- Designed to allow maintenance without being removed from condensate recovery lines.
Reboilers, heat exchangers, cylinder dryers, air conditioning equipment, absorption cooling machinery, etc.