- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Separators (Cyclone Type)
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
PowerTrap® (Mechanical Pump with Built-in Trap)
Condensate recovery pump with integral trap requiring no electricity.
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum - 1.4 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 200 °C
PowerTrap® GT / GP Series Pamphlet (1102 KB)
PowerTrap® GT5C Pamphlet (589 KB)
Compact Mechanical Pump with Steam Trap Designed to Eliminate Stall (News)
Condensate Recovery Pump for Closed Systems (News)
Benefits and Features
- Energy Conservation
- Recovers and transports condensate in order to recycle heat energy and water resources.
- The snap-action mechanism rapidly switches between sending condensate to the mechanical pump and transporting the condensate, preventing delay-induced leakage of motive medium (steam).
- 'Stall' prevention
- The steam using equipment installing the control valve has a tendency of 'stall' phenomenon, resulting process temperature swings, water hammer or tube corosion. By installing PowerTrap® this stall phenomenon can be prevented.
- Easy to Operate
- The GT series has an integral steam trap, making it suitable for condensate recovery from equipment that experiences fluctuations in pressure from negative to positive pressure.
- The unit is powered by steam, so there is no need for electrical facilities, which makes it suitable for use in explosion proof installations.
- Designed to allow maintenance without being removed from condensate recovery lines.
Reboilers, heat exchangers, cylinder dryers, air conditioning equipment, absorption cooling machinery, etc.