- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Separators (Cyclone Type)
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Presenting air vents for liquid and air vents for steam. These automatic valves for the removal of air from fluids make use of the reliable high technology developed for steam traps.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 235 °C
Benefits and Features
The product line-up includes both air vents for use on pipelines for liquids and those for use on pipelines for steam.
The air vents for piping carrying liquids make use of free float steam trap technology for a tight seal and excellent durability.
There are two types of air vent series for piping carrying liquids. One features a specialized rapid initial air vent to discharge initial air when the supply of liquid begins, and the other features an automatic air vent to discharge air during operation.
The air vents for steam piping make use of thermostatic steam trap technology to discharge not only cold initial air, but also hot air.
- Air Vent for Liquid.
- - Requires rapid initial air venting: Water lifting pumps, fire-extinguishing equipment, water transport lines, water storage tanks.
- - Requires automatic air venting: Air conditioning facilities, solar systems, water transport lines, water storage tanks.
- Air Vent for Steam
- - steam heating equipment such as jacketed kettles.
- - steam main line pipe-ends, etc.