- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
All stainless steel filter with built-in cyclone separator efficiently removes condensate and impurities from the flow medium, resulting in no moisture droplets and a longer cleaning or replacement cycle.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 10 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 185 °C
Benefits and Features
- Extend Filter Maintenance Cycle
- The cyclone separator separates out condensate and dirt, which greatly reduces clogging of the filter and lengthens the time between cleanings and parts' replacement cycles.
- Easy Cleaning
- 5-layer sintered wire mesh filter is reusable and easy to clean.
- Eliminates Wet Spots
- The cyclone separator separates out and removes the condensate, which allows for the supply of dry steam, so no wet spots occur.
- Light-weight, Compact Design
- All stainless steel, with a compact, light-weight design.
Equipment related to production in industries such as the food industry, the medical industry and the chemical industry, in which there is direct contact with live steam, such as in steam cleaning equipment and sterilizers.