- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Multi-Control Valves for Vacuum Steam
High precision control valves for vacuum steam, with pressure reducing valve as their base.
Operating Pressure Range: -0.08 - 0.2 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 150 °C
Benefits and Features
- Instantaneously Supplies Steam at Set Pressure
- When the value of the pressure setting is changed, the new target set value is reached extremely quickly and with almost no overshooting or undershooting. Feedback control similar to PID control offers a combination of speedy response and absence of overshooting / undershooting.
- This is achieved through the combination of active control by means of a servomotor actuator using proprietary algorithms, and the power to instantaneously generate results, which is a characteristic of the reducing valve.
- Superior Stability
- Continuously maintains the set pressure, essentially unaffected by fluctuations in steam flow rate caused by fluctuations in primary pressure (pressure source) or in load to the equipment side (steam consumption side), both resulting from changes in boiler status and the operating status of the peripheral equipment.
- This is possible because, having a pilot operated reducing valve as its base, it responds instantaneously by automatically absorbing any fluctuations in pressure (pressure self-modulating feature (reducing valve)).
- When larger fluctuations occur, the actuator performs any necessary corrections.
Can be used in a variety of steam-heating equipment that supplies steam at temperatures of 100 ºC or less.
- Main Applications
- Concentration kettles, reactor kettles, heat exchangers, presses, dryers, etc.