- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Cyclone Separators (Trap Sold Separately)
Benefits and Features
- All Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel construction to prevent rust.
- Supplies Dry Steam or Air
- The built-in Cyclone Separator separates condensate from the flow of steam/air with a high separation efficiency of 98%. This yields improved productivity and product quality due to the resulting elimination of water hammer and the improved dryness of the supplied medium.
- Compact, light-weight design.
- Maintenance-free Construction
- The welded unit requires no maintenance.
Steam main lines, steamers, blowers, atomizers and kneaders, and a variety of types of steam heating equipment.
Processes requiring dry air, such as painting machines, and air lines.
To avoid malfunctions, abnormal operation, accidents or serious injury, install properly and DO NOT use this product outside of the specification range. Local regulations may further restrict the use of this product below the conditions quoted in documentation.