- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Pressure Reducing Valves for Process Steam (with Built-in Separator & Trap)
High-precision pressure reducing valves with built-in separator & trap.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Delivers Stable Pressure
- Achieves secondary pressure accuracy within ±0.01 MPa of the set level. Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the pressure reducing valve changes, the Shock-Absorbing Spherical Piston (SAS) supplies steam at a constant pressure in order to prevent temperature fluctuation downstream.
- Supplies Dry Steam
- The built-in Cyclone Separator removes condensate from steam with a condensate separation efficiency of 98%. Condensate entrained in the steam is removed, and a strainer further removes any scale. The condensate that is separated out is discharged through the built-in Free Float® steam trap.
- The increased quality of the steam contributes to improved heat conductivity.
- Easy to Adjust
- Pressure adjustment is simple; just use the cover cap as the adjustment spanner.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. Additionally, the inclusion of a strainer in the piping installation prevents the inflow of rust and other debris, protecting the valve components and contributing to a long service life.
Recommended for processes requiring steam at a stable pressure and processes such as atomizers in which steam comes into direct contact with the product.
- Main Applications
- Reactor kettles, dryers, heat exchangers, presses, steamers, blowers, atomizers, etc.