- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Compact Pressure Reducing Valves for Steam
Compact pressure reducing valve for low flow steam.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.03 - 1.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- Compact and light-weight. Pressure adjustment is easy with the handle-type adjustment screw.
- Improved Quality of Material Being Heated
- Supplies steam at a stable pressure.
- Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the pressure reducing valve changes, the Shock-absorbing Spherical piston (SAS) supplies stabilizes the steam pressure in order to stabilize the temperature of the steam used as the heating source.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion.
This product is ideal for compact processes.
- Main Applications
- Presses, heat exchangers, jacketed kettles, heaters, etc.