- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Pressure Reducing Valves for Air
Multi-purpose pressure reducing valves for air.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.1 - 0.9 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 100 °C
Benefits and Features
- Supplies Air at Stable Pressure
- Accuracy of pressure reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa.
- Even if the air flow (load) to the equipment or the pressure reducing valve primary pressure fluctuates, the Shock Absorbing Spherical Piston (SAS) supplies air at a constant pressure. Stable operation is possible through the supply of air at a stable pressure to the air-using equipment.
- Easy to Adjust
- Pressure adjustment is simple and can be done by using the cover cap as the adjustment spanner.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion.
Air piping, air-using facilities.