- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Pressure Reducing Valves (Direct Acting for Steam and Air)
Compact, light-weight, direct-acting pressure reducing valves. Stainless steel construction.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.014 - 1.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- Compact and light-weight, suitable for installation in tight spaces.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- The DR8, DR20, and A-DR20 all feature stainless steel construction, achieving high durability and a long service life.
- Furthermore, the DR8 is uniquely designed for use with clean steam, and is highly polished to prevent bacterial growth and meet the sanitary needs for sensitive applications in the food, medical, and other industries.
- High Pressure Reduction Capability
- Capable of a 30:1 pressure reduction.
Compact heat exchangers and compact steam processes.