- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Steam Trap Stations
Compact, reliable steam trap stations for condensate drainage from steam mains, tracers and light processes.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 185 °C
Benefits and Features
- Simple trap selection and installation
- Steam traps can be installed in minutes, minimizing production downtime and with TLV's range of precision-engineered steam traps, allowing your process equipment to perform at optimal conditions.
- By making trap installation, replacement, and maintenance simple, costly steam trap problems can be rectified quickly, preventing energy loss and improving energy efficiency.
- Compact, reliable, all-in-one design
- QuickStation™ is of stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Each QuickStation™ includes isolation valves, an integral strainer to help prevent equipment damage or production issues due to entrained material, and a check valve to prevent backflow.
- Compatible with the ideal steam trap for your application
- QuickStation™ is compatible with various steam trap units for condensate drainage from a wide range of applications, including light process use, tracers and steam mains.
- Flexible configuration for maximum reliability
- QuickStation™ is available with either single or double upstream/downstream isolation valves and multiple piping arrangements.
- QS10-B: one upstream and one downstream isolation valve
- QS10-D: two upstream and one downstream isolation valve
- QS10-T: tee fitting with two upstream and one downstream isolation valve.
- QS10-TD: tee fitting with two upstream and two downstream isolation valves.
- Optional blowdown valve
- Elbow-type BD2 blowdown valve available for safer condensate blowdown and scale removal.
Simplifying installation and maintenance of steam trap and peripheral equipment.
Suitable for use where ease of steam trap installation and maintenance is critical, such as the pharmaceutical, food, and beverage industries, and for institutional use.