- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Free Float® Drain Traps
Traps for the removal of condensate from air and non-flammable, non-toxic gas lines.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 4.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 425 °C
Benefits and Features
- Safe Operation, Energy Conservation
- Free Float® construction using a precision-grounded Free Float®.
- The valve opening is under a continuous water-seal, so no air can escape through the valve.
- The float’s 3-point seating holds the float tightly against the valve opening even under small condensate loads, so no air is allowed to escape.
- Long Service Life
- The high precision spherical float rotates, allowing its entire surface to function as valve sealing surfaces and thus ensuring long service life.
- Easy Maintenance
- Maintenance is possible while still installed in the piping.
Removal of condensate from air-using facilities.