- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Check valves for steam and other fluids. Disc and spring construction assures stable performance with installation in either vertical or horizontal pipelines. Automatic valves for preventing backflow.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.001 - 3 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 350 °C
Benefits and Features
- Reliably Prevents Backflow
- Check valves utilize a mechanical sealing mechanism to prevent backflow.
- By providing a tight seal, backflow is safely avoided.
- Easy to Use
- There are no restrictions on installation orientation (horizontal, vertical).
- After the valve has closed, it opens again at the slightest pressure differential.
- Long Service Life
- TLV’s unique center-guided disc (CK3MG, CKF3MG, CKF3RG) offers greater durability.
Suitable for use in the following applications:
- CK3M, CKF3M, CK3MG, CKF3MG (metal valve seat) – steam.
- CK3T (PTFE valve seat) – steam, hot water.
- CK3R, CKF3R, CKF3RG ( Nitril or Fluorine rubber valve seat) – non-hazardous gasses, air, hot water, water, etc.