- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
PowerTrap® System Packages
Ready-to-connect mechanical pump and tank packages.
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum - 1.05 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 185 °C
PowerTrap® Mechanical Pump & Pump/Trap Pamphlet (2667 KB)
Benefits and Features
- No Electricity Required
- These packages use the pressure of steam or compressed air as a motive medium, hence are intrinsically safe.
- Internal water level controlled mechanically.
- Easy to Install, Operate, and Maintain
- All necessary piping and valves pre-assembled on a skid for ease of installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Can have a pump head as high as 100m, depending on the pressure of the motive medium.
- Returning high-temperature condensate.
- Pumping condensate from low pressure to high pressure areas.
- Removing condensate from areas with negative pressure.