- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Motorized Pressure Reducing Valves for Process Steam (with Built-in Separator & Trap)
High precision pressure reducing valve with motorized actuator for remote operation (with built-in separator and trap).
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- A motorized actuator is mounted on the pressure reducing valve, and the set pressure can be adjusted using the included controller. This allows the pressure to be adjusted even when the reducing valve and the controller are separated from each other by a distance.
- The MC-2 controller features a digital display of the secondary pressure, which allows adjustments to be made while confirming the pressure right at hand.
- Improved Quality of Material Being Heated
- Supplies steam at a stable pressure.
- Accuracy of pressure reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa.
- Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the pressure reducing valve changes, the Shock-absorbing Spherical piston (SAS) supplies steam at a constant pressure in order to maintain the temperature of the steam used as the heating source.
- Supplies dry steam.
- Condensate entrained inside the steam piping is removed, enabling the supply of very dry steam.
- Product features a built-in Cyclone Separator with a 98% condensate separation efficiency. The separator improves the dryness of the steam and removes scale entrained in the steam. The condensate that is separated out is quickly removed through the built-in Free Float® steam trap.
- This improvement in the quality of the steam itself also results in an improvement in the heat conductivity of the steam.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. Additionally, the inclusion of a strainer in the piping installation prevents the inflow of rust and other debris, protecting the valve components and contributing to a long service life.
For use in situations in which a pressure reducing valve must be installed in a location that is distant or that is difficult for the operator to reach (e.g. locations that are high off the ground or are too small for an operator to fit into easily), for which remote operation of pressure setting adjustment is desirable.