- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
For removing dirt and scale from inside piping.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 250 °C
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- Compact size requires very little installation space.
- Simple construction makes maintenance easy.
- Stable Operation of Various Types of Equipment
- Double-layer screen catches even tiny particles of dirt.
- Large flow surface area results in minimal pressure drop, so there is no effect on equipment operation.
Protects steam traps and control valves, etc. by removing scale and foreign matter from inside the piping.