- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Pressure Reducing Valves (With Built-in Separator and trap)
Pilot-operated pressure reducing valves with built-in separator and trap. Local-set and remote-set types are available.
Operating Pressure Range: -0.8 - 21 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Three-in-One Design
- In addition to pressure reduction, these valves also provide steam trapping and condensate separation functions.
- Stable Pressure
- Self-aligning capability, shock-absorbing spherical piston, and advanced pilot regulator design all work to accurately maintain secondary pressure stability.
- Dry Steam or Air
- Built-in Cyclone Separator provides a condensate separation efficiency as high as 98%, and self-modulating Free Float® steam or air trap provides dry, high-quality steam or air.
- Simple Piping Arragement
- Built-in separator and trap make for simple piping arrangement, and internal secondary pressure-sensing channel (optional in some countries) makes external sensing line unnecessary.
Because of its ability to stabilize secondary pressure and its condensate removal function, it is suitable for steam or air processes.