- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Pressure Reducing Valves for Vacuum Steam Processes (with Built-in Separator & Trap)
Benefits and Features
This product is suitable for the vacuum range of steam pressure settings.
- Improved Quality of Material Being Heated
- Supplies steam at a stable pressure.
- Accuracy of reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa. Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the reducing valve changes, the Shock-absorbing Spherical piston (SAS) supplies steam at a constant pressure in order to maintain the temperature of the steam used as the heating source.
- Supplies dry steam.
- Product features a built-in Cyclone Separator with a 98% condensate separation efficiency. The separator improves the dryness of the steam and removes scale entrained in the steam. The condensate that is separated out is quickly removed through the built-in Free Float® steam trap
- This improvement in the quality of the steam itself also results in an improvement in the heat conductivity of the steam.
- Easy to Adjust
- Pressure adjustment is simple, and can be done by using the cover cap as the adjustment spanner.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. Additionally, the inclusion of a strainer in the piping installation prevents the inflow of rust and other debris, protecting the valve components and contributing to a long service life.
Can be used in a variety of steam heating equipment that supplies steam at temperatures of 100 ºC or less.
- Main Applications
- Concentration kettles, reactor kettles, heat exchangers, presses, dryers, etc.