- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Pressure Reducing Valves for Air (with Built-in Separator & Trap)
Benefits and Features
- Supplies Air at Stable Pressure
- Accuracy of pressure reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa.
- Even if the air flow (load) to the equipment or the pressure reducing valve primary pressure fluctuates, the Shock Absorbing Spherical Piston (SAS) supplies air at a constant pressure. Stable operation is possible through the supply of air at a stable pressure to the air-using equipment.
- Supplies dry air.
- Condensate entrained inside the air piping is removed, enabling the supply of very dry air.
- Product features a built-in Cyclone Separator with a 98% condensate separation efficiency. The separator improves the dryness of the air and removes scale entrained in the air. The condensate that is separated out is quickly removed through the built-in Free Float® trap. This allows for the prevention of the problems that would be caused if condensate were to enter the air-using facilities.
- Easy to Adjust
- Pressure adjustment is simple, and can be done by using the cover cap as the adjustment spanner.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. Additionally, the inclusion of a strainer in the piping installation prevents the inflow of rust and other debris, protecting the valve components and contributing to a long service life.
Air piping, air-using facilities.