- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Electro-pneumatic control valves for steam process or general use. Valves for steam process use are equipped with a built-in separator and steam trap.
Also includes self-acting temperature regulators for general steam applications.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 25 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Control Valve Line-up
- The product line-up includes electro-pneumatic control valves and self-acting temperature regulators that require no electricity.
- Compact Design
- CV-COS, CV-COSR, and CV5 feature a digital I/P positioner combined with a compact pneumatic actuator. Overall compact design makes for simple installation.
For controling fluid temperature, pressure, flow volume etc. of steam, water, air and similar.
CV-COS is for applications required to supply dry high quality steam.