- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Clean Steam Traps
Benefits and Features
- The interior of these steam traps is designed to prevent corrosion and bacterial growth.
- All components are made of stainless steel.
- Interior and exterior surfaces of the steam trap as well as the Free Float itself are highly polished to produce smooth surfaces for improved resistance to bacterial growth.
- The clamp connection at the joint allows for easy disassembly and cleaning.
- A small built-in drain hole ensures complete condensate drainage to prevent the pooling of fluid.
- Excellent Reliability
- The float rises and sinks as the flow of condensate fluctuates, opening the valve to discharge condensate and closing off the valve when steam enters. Free Float® design provides reliable operation.
Condensate removal from clean and pure steam.
- Main Applications
- Bio industries, manufacture of pharmaceuticals, medical sterilizers, food production, etc.