- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Free Float® Air Traps
Traps for the removal of condensate from air lines.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.1 - 16 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 100 °C
Air & Drain Traps Pamphlet (1814 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Energy Conservation
- Free float construction using a precision-grounded float.
- The valve opening is under a continuous water-seal, so no air can escape through the valve.
- Long Service Life
- The high precision spherical float rotates, allowing its entire surface to function as valve sealing surfaces and thus ensuring long service life.
- Stable Operation of Air-using Facilities
- The scale-removal function can be used to eliminate oily clogs without disassembling the body (JA3).
- Easy Pipework
- Compact, light-weight design requires little installation space.
Pipe-ends of air lines, receiver tanks, after-coolers, etc.