- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Manifolds suitable for use on steam supply branches and for convergence condensate from trace lines, etc.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 50 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 400 °C
Steam and Condensate Manifolds Pamphlet (1118 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Reduces Design and Piping Labor
- The simple installation of a manifold to steam or condensate piping often reduces the labor necessary for both design and piping construction.
- Optimized management of valves and steam traps.
- By packaging valves and steam traps together, a manifold offers optimization of management. Inspection and maintenance are easy after installation.
- Package Features Optimal Valve and Steam Trap
- The manifolds for condensate collection can mount various types of steam trap with the valves as a package, or can mount the trap stations as a more simplified package.
- Extensive Product Line-up
- A broad line-up of manifolds with various numbers of branches, including 4-branch, 8-branch and 12-branch models. Customized designs to meet the customer's specifications are also available.
- Branches and convergences of tracing and steam mains
- Suitable for use where there are large numbers of steam pipelines branching off of a steam main, or on tracers where large numbers of condensate pipelines converge onto a condensate return line.