- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Steam-Fired Instantaneous Water Heater
Compact, high capacity instantaneous water heater with simple operation.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 13 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 195 °C
(International specification SteamAqua® shown in pamphlet)
SteamAqua Offers Instantaneous Hot Water via Indirect Heating with Steam
SteamAqua® Wins Machinery Prize at the 22nd Japan Food Journal Awards
Benefits and Features
SteamAqua® quickly produces a stable supply of water up to 95°C for heating and hot water supply.
- Hot water at the desired temperature supplied in moments.
- Entire system can be packaged into a space-saving footprint of only 0.8m².
- Intergrated control technology and control panel for simple installation and operation.
- Built-in PowerTrap® for condensate drainage.
Hot water supply for the food industry, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing as well as for buildings technology.