- System Solutions
- 1. Condensate Recovery
- 2. Flash Steam
- 3. Heating Systems
- 4. Process Solutions & Special Applications
Ideal condensate drainage and recovery under all operational conditions.
PowerTrap® Skids (GP & GT)
PowerTrap mechanical pumps will drain steam applications under changing pressure conditions, even in the case of vacuum formation in the vapor space. The “flooding” of heat exchangers, water hammer, corrosion problems and temperature fluctuations are thus avoided. Connection-ready skids are manufactured according to customer requirements and remove condensate while maximizing efficiency and safety conditions.
Main features of the systems are:
- Inline construction for easy installation
- Ready-to fit-in skids as all-in-one solution
- Large conveying capacities
- Low feed height
- No cavitation
- Requires no electricity
- Automatic on / off circuits
- Easy maintenance
TLV Systemlösungen (Deutsch)
TLV Ensembles vapeur montés sur châssis (Français)
TLV Systeemoplossingen (Nederlands)
- PowerTrap® GP Condensate Recovery Pump for Open Systems
- PowerTrap® GT Condensate Recovery Pump for Closed Systems
- PowerTrap® (Mechanical Pump with Built-in Trap)
We consult. Personally, with knowledge.
For more information on TLV System Products, or to enquire about a system solution for your workplace, please contact us.
Products engineered by TLV Euro Engineering UK.