Technical-oriented Sales for Steam-using Industries (French Market)
20/10/2009 - TLV (Kakogawa, Japan)
Due to strong industrial demand there are new openings as a Sales Engineer for steam-using industries in TLV International, Inc. (a member of the TLV group) at TLV corporate headquarters in Kakogawa, Japan (near Kobe).
The challenge of this position is to satisfy clients’ requirements to improve process performance, quality, and energy utilization by providing energy-efficient solutions using steam-related products, services and consultation and knowledge of the steam field in order to save energy, reduce CO2 emissions, maintenance costs, etc. for our customers.
To succeed at this challenge, the person who joins the TLV group will get actual experience in sales, engineering, field knowledge and consultation by working in the Japanese market for about 2 to 3 years in order to gain knowledge of steam systems, applications, etc. in steam-using plants.
At the same time this person should learn to work with TLV associate companies, distributors and end-users internationally.
After getting experience, the person will move to a TLV associate company in France involved in business in France to conduct and penetrate the business in this country.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and confident person with a strong interest in delivering high-end sales and engineering skills to steam-using industries.
TLV is seeking a person with high-level communication skills who is able to work together long-term with the TLV group to help create successful business in France.
Working Hours: 08:30 - 05:30 (Includes 1-hour break)
Salary: Depends on experience
Visa sponsorship to live and work in Japan.
House Rent Subsidy.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop his/her career whilst enjoying the generous package this position provides.
Approx. 15 days of national and company holidays, plus 10-20 paid holidays.
Congratulation or Condolence Leave
Nearest Station About 10 minutes by Taxi or Bus from JR Kakogawa Station
1. A Bachelor of Science degree in a technical or engineering discipline.
2. A highly communicative personality, high energy level, flexible attitude, good attention to detail and the ability to project himself/herself clearly and politely in a positive manner
3. Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French (Native level)
4. Good knowledge of written and spoken English
5. Knowledge of business-level Japanese
Other useful experience:
1. A record of at least 2 years successful sales or engineering experience in industrial goods
2. Experience in engineering, service or maintenance in steam-using industries
3. Experience living in France is welcome
4. Experience working in Japan is preferable
5. Willing to relocate to France after 2 or 3 years
English Level: Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
French Level: Fluent
Japanese Level: Business Level(JLPT Level 2)
Wish to apply?
To apply please send us a short message using the contact form below. We will reply to you by email in order for you to pass us your resume.