- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Motorized Pressure Reducing Valves for Steam
Pressure reducing valves with motorized actuator for remote operation.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- A motorized actuator is mounted on the pressure reducing valve, and the set pressure can be adjusted using the included controller. This allows the pressure to be adjusted even when the pressure reducing valve and the controller are separated from each other by a distance.
- The MC-2 controller features a digital display of the secondary pressure, which allows adjustments to be made while easily confirming the current pressure.
- Improved Quality of Material Being Heated
- Supplies steam at a stable pressure.
- Accuracy of pressure reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa.
- Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the reducing valve changes, the Shock-absorbing Spherical piston (SAS) supplies steam at a constant pressure in order to maintain the temperature of the steam used as the heating source.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion.
For use in situations in which a pressure reducing valve must be installed in a location that is distant or that is difficult for the operator to reach (e.g. locations that are high off the ground or are too small for an operator to fit easily), for which remote operation of pressure setting adjustment is desirable.