- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Pneumatic Control Valves
Extremely versatile control valves with pneumatic actuators.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 2.5 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Steam control valve featuring an I/P positioner combined with a compact pneumatic actuator. Built-in cyclone separator and steam trap provide high-quality steam for process applications.
- General use control valve featuring an I/P positioner combined with a compact pneumatic actuator.
- Compact design, yet offers large Cv values and wide rangeability. The top of the valve and the yolk are a single unit, eliminating the possibility of valve stem misalignment and stabilizing the seating surfaces, thus ensuring long-term superior sealing capability.
- Features a positioner and actuator in a compact unit, thus allowing for greater ease of use and installation. Zero adjustment is simple and requires no tools. (Air to open)
Suitable for automatic control of pressure, temperature and flow rate of water, steam, etc.