- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Condensate Recovery Pumps
Condensate recovery pumps with motorized condensate transport.
PowerTrap® GT/GP Series Pamphlet (2667 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Energy Conservation
- Low filling head, ejector-type pumps recover high-temperature condensate without cavitation.
- Large quantities of heat can be recycled when high-temperature condensate is recovered to the boiler.
- Easy to Operate
- Recovery is possible with a minimum filling head of 1 m (3 ft), requiring a minimum of space for the equipment.
- The control panel is designed for automatic operation, eliminating the need for manual valve operation.
- Does not require a pressure vessel, so there is no need for notification to pressure vessel regulating authorities.
- Long Service Life
- The ejector system prevents cavitation and prolongs the life of the pump.
Recovery of condensate from steam equipment and transport to boilers and condensate tanks.