- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Rapid Initial Air Vents
Specialized air vents to remove initial air from pipelines carrying liquids.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.1 - 10 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 100 °C
Benefits and Features
- Automated Initial Air Discharge
- The large-size valve seat rapidly discharges initial air. The float responds with great sensitivity to condensate levels, automatically closing the valve and thereby eliminating the need for manual labor.
- Long Service Life
- The float is the only moving part. Simple design, with no hinges or levers.
- Tight Sealing
- The grounded float and rubber valve seat prevent leakage (VAS series).
For use where the discharge of large quantities of initial air is required.
Once the valve closes, it remains closed even if air enters. Also install an automatic air vent if it is necessary to discharge air during operation.
- Main Applications
- Water lifting pumps, water transport lines, water storage tanks, hot water tanks, holding tanks for liquids.
- Water, hot water – VAS series, VA series
- Water, hot water and other non-toxic or non-flammable liquids – VS1A series