- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Automatic Air Vents
Air vents to remove air from pipelines carrying liquids.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.1 - 21 barg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Automated Air Venting During Operation
- Air entering the automatic air vent is rapidly discharged, even during water or liquid transport or during operation.
- The float responds with great sensitivity to condensate levels, automatically opening and closing the valve and thereby eliminating the need for manual labor.
- Long Service Life
- The float is the only moving part. Simple design, with no hinges or levers.
- Tight Sealing
- The grounded float and rubber valve seat prevent leakage (VC series).
- The precision-grounded float and 3-point seating prevent leakage (VS1C series).
For use in applications requiring the steady discharge of air – both initial air and air generated during operation.
For applications requiring the discharge of large quantities of initial air, also install a rapid initial air vent.
- Main Applications
- Air conditioning facilities, solar systems, water transport lines, water storage tanks.
- Transport of and facilities using other fluids.
- Water, hot water – VC series
- Water, hot water and other non-toxic or non-flammable liquids – VS1C series