In regular piping, steam carries large quantities of entrained material. With TLV's Separator Filter, improve heating efficiency and product quality by removing condensate, dirt and scale.
Features and Benefits:
- A built-in cyclone separator (98% separation ratio) eliminates condensate, dirt and scale before filtering.
- This extends the filter maintenance cycle. Compared to a filter without a built-in cyclone separator, the time between required maintenance is improved nearly three times.
- The cyclone separator also supplies dry steam, eliminating water spots.
- An easy to clean 5-layer sintered wire mesh filter that maintains an extremely low pressure drop for extended periods.
- Compact and lightweight.
- A ferrule joint clamp facilitates easy cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction.
||Bio-related steam equipment
||Live steam use and so on
Demo Video: SF1 Separator Filter
||Max Operating Pressure (MPaG)
||Max Operating Temperature (°C)
||Filter Grade (μm)
||Cast Stainless Steel
||0.5, 2, 5