- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Surplussing Valves for Steam
Self-operated control valves for stabilizing the primary steam pressure of valves. Also known as 'Primary pressure control valves'.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.1 - 1.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
Features a wide range of pressure adjustment settings.
- Stable operation
- Self-aligning and shock absorbing spherical piston ensures high accuracy of control.
- Compact in size, yet large capacity.
Condensate recovery (regulates the pressure inside condensate recovery lines, maintains stable trap outlet pressure).
Pump relief valve (releases excess pressure, maintains stable pressure inside piping during pump operation), etc.