- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Includes both air vents for liquid and air vents for steam. These automatic valves for air removal make use of the same reliable technology utilized in our steam traps.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 235 °C
Rapid Initial Air Vents for Liquid Processes (VAS, VA, VS1A Series)
Automatic Air Vents for Liquid Processes (SA3, VC, VS1C Series)
Automatic Air Vents for Steam ( LA13L / LA21 )
Air Vent (Rapid Startup for Water Systems) (Animation)
Air Vent (Automatic Air Venting) (Animation)
Air Vent (For Steam) (Animation)
Benefits and Features
The product line-up includes both air vents for use on pipelines for liquids and those for use on pipelines for steam.
The air vents for piping carrying liquids make use of Free Float® steam trap technology for a tight seal and excellent durability.
There are two types of air vent series for piping carrying liquids. One features a specialized rapid initial air vent to discharge initial air when the supply of liquid begins, and the other features an automatic air vent to discharge air regularly during operation.
The air vents for steam piping make use of thermostatic steam trap technology to discharge not only cold initial air, but also hot air.
- Air Vent for Liquid
- Rapid initial air venting: Water lifting pumps, water transport lines, water storage tanks.
- Automatic air venting: Air conditioning facilities, solar systems, water transport lines, water storage tanks.
- Air Vent for Steam
- Steam heating equipment such as jacketed kettles.
- Steam main line pipe-ends, etc.