- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Pressure Reducing Valves (Direct Acting for Air)
Compact, light-weight, direct-acting pressure reducing valves. Stainless steel construction.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.014 - 1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 100 °C
Direct-acting Pressure Reducing Valve Pamphlet (354 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- Compact and light-weight, suitable for installation in tight spaces.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- The A-DR20 features stainless steel construction, achieving high durability and a long service life.
- High Pressure Reduction Capability
- Capable of a 30:1 pressure reduction.
Compact heat exchangers and compact steam processes.