- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Clean Steam Traps
Thermostatic steam traps for clean steam. Designed to allow complete condensate drainage and easy disassembly and cleaning.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 0.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 165 °C
Benefits and Features
- The interior of these steam traps is designed to prevent corrosion and bacterial growth.
- All components are made of stainless steel.
- The X-element discharges hot air as well as low-temperature air and cold condensate. This encourages the inflow of steam, thereby reducing start-up times.
- Clamp connection at the joint allows for easy disassembly and cleaning.
- Range of Products to Meet the Required Cleanliness Level
- Interior and exterior surfaces of the steam trap are available in three classes, natural machining, fine machining and buff-polishing. Models are also available with electro-polished surfaces for further improved to prevent bacterial growth.
Condensate removal from clean and pure steam.
- Main Applications
- Bio industries, manufacture of pharmaceuticals, medical sterilizers, food production, etc.