- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
High-Temperature Waste Water Heat Exchanger
High-performance atmospheric indirect heat exchanger for recovering heat energy from high temperature waste water (100°C or more).
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 100 °C
Benefits and Features
- Highly Efficient Heat Exchange
- Heat exchange efficiency comparable to closed type heat exchangers.
- Value for Money
- Requires no electric power, providing very high economic efficiency.
- Super Safe
- Open to atmosphere system adds very little back pressure to steam-using equipment.
- Improves work environment by eliminating steam clouds.
- Recovers waste heat generated from steam-using equipment.
- Utilises the energy from 100°C and higher condensate unsuitable for recovery to heat water for reuse.