- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
Large Capacity Float Steam Traps
Large capacity steam traps with a maximum discharge capacity of 150 t/h.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 4.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 425 °C
Free Float® Steam Trap Series Pamphlet (1439 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Improved Heating Efficiency (J10/JH15)
- FLOATDYNAMIC® construction includes a larger valve opening, making it possible to discharge large amounts of condensate from steam-heating equipment that uses greater amounts of steam than average.
- The Free Float® responds with great sensitivity to the flow of condensate, rapidly initiating condensate discharge as soon as condensate enters.
- Improved Heating Efficiency (JL/JLH)
- Float and lever construction with a double-seated valve. Discharges large amounts of condensate from steam heating equipment that uses greater amounts of steam than average.
- The built-in X-element (model names including 'X') functions as an air vent, discharging both cool and hot air. As a result, the steam chamber inside the equipment contains only steam, which allows the equipment to achieve optimized heating performance.
Suitable for processes that use large quantities of steam in continuous operation.
- Main Applications
- Reboilers, large heat exchangers.