- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
- Instantaneous Water Heater
PowerTrap® (Mechanical Pump with Built-in Trap)
Condensate recovery pump with integral trap requiring no electricity.
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum - 1.4 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Benefits and Features
- Energy Conservation
- Recovers and transports condensate in order to recycle heat energy and water resources.
- The snap-action mechanism rapidly switches between sending condensate to the mechanical pump and transporting the condensate, preventing delay-induced leakage of motive medium (steam).
- 'Stall' prevention
- The steam-using equipment installing the control valve has a tendency to stall, resulting in process temperature swings, water hammer, and/or tube corosion. By installing PowerTrap®, this stall phenomenon can be prevented.
- Easy to Operate
- The GT series has an integral steam trap, making it suitable for condensate recovery from equipment that experiences pressure fluctuations from negative to positive pressure.
- The unit is powered by steam, so there is no need for electrical facilities, which makes it suitable for use in explosion-proof installations and other environments where electrical power supply is not an option.
- Designed to allow maintenance without being removed from condensate recovery lines.
Reboilers, heat exchangers, cylinder dryers, air conditioning equipment, absorption cooling machinery, etc.