- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
Vacuumizer® - An innovative heating method that utilizes vacuum steam for heating under 100 °C, and an innovative cooling method that utilizes vacuum technology for cooling.
Local specifications and availability may vary. Contact your local TLV representative for further information.
Benefits and Features
- Vacuum Steam Heating System
- Steam heating below 100 ºC yields improved product quality and productivity.
- - Uses saturated steam below atmospheric pressure as the heating source
- - Heating by means of steam heat enables even heating of the equipment
- - Steam is supplied precisely at the set temperature using desuperheat system
- - Compared to heating with hot water, there is a great reduction in the time required for start-up and setting modifications
- Steam systems requires less space than hot water systems.
- Energy Conservation
- - The latent heat in the steam is used for heating, thereby greatly increasing the amount of heat per unit and allowing for low-cost heating using small amounts of steam
- Environmentally Friendly
- - The buffer tank used for hot water systems, and which creates great clouds of vapor, is not used
- Vacuum Vaporization Cooling System
- This innovative cooling system utilizes the evaporative heat from the vaporization of water for cooling
- Allows for even cooling.
- Energy Conservation
- - Utilizes less water for cooling than conventional cold water circulation systems
- Vacuum Steam Heating and Cooling System
- This system makes possible both heating and cooling using vacuum steam below 100 °C.
- The system switches quickly between heating and cooling.
- It combines the strengths of both a vacuum steam heating system and a vacuum vaporization cooling system.
Reactor kettles, polymerization kettles, concentration kettles, presses, heat exchangers, dryers, etc.