- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Pressure Reducing Valves (Without separator and trap)
Pilot-operated pressure reducing valves to supply steam or air with stable secondary pressure for general use. Local-set and remote-set types are available.
Operating Pressure Range: -12 - 300 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 428 °F
Benefits and Features
- Stable Pressure
- Self-aligning, shock-absorbing spherical piston and advanced pilot regulator designs maintain secondary pressure accuracy.
- Simple Piping Arrangement
- Internal secondary pressure-sensing channel (optional in some countries) makes external sensing line unnecessary.
Because of its stable and accurate pressure at the secondary side, it is suitable for general applications on steam or air.