- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Pressure Reducing Valves for Steam
Multi-purpose pressure reducing valves for steam.
Operating Pressure Range: 1 - 300 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 428 °F
Benefits and Features
- Improved Quality of Material Being Heated
- Accuracy of pressure reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa.
- Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the reducing valve changes, the Shock-absorbing Spherical piston (SAS) supplies steam at a constant pressure in order to maintain the temperature of the steam used as the heating source.
- Easy to Adjust
- Pressure adjustment is simple and can be done by using the cover cap as the adjustment spanner.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. Additionally, the inclusion of a strainer in the piping installation prevents the inflow of rust and other debris, protecting the valve components and contributing to a long service life.
Steam supply lines, steam heating equipment, heaters, etc.