- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Pressure Reducing Valves for Vacuum Steam
Multi-purpose pressure reducing valves for vacuum steam.
Operating Pressure Range: -12 - 30 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 300 °F
Benefits and Features
This product is suitable for the vacuum range of steam pressure settings.
- Improved Quality of Material Being Heated
- Accuracy of pressure reducing valve's secondary set pressure is within ± 0.01 MPa.
- Even if the steam flow (load) to the equipment or the primary pressure at the reducing valve changes, the Shock-absorbing Spherical piston (SAS) supplies steam at a constant pressure in order to maintain the temperature of the steam used as the heating source.
- Easy to Adjust
- Pressure adjustment is simple and can be done by using the cover cap as the adjustment spanner.
- Long Service Life
- Rust presents a high risk to vital areas of the system. To eliminate this, all major valve components are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion.
Can be used in a variety of steam heating equipment that supplies steam at temperatures of 100 ºC or less.
- Main Applications
- Concentration kettles, reactor kettles, heat exchangers, presses, dryers, etc.