- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Multi-Control Valves for Steam (with Built-in Separator & Trap)
High precision control valves, with pressure reducing valve as their base (Built-in separator & trap).
Operating Pressure Range: 1 - 250 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 428 °F
Benefits and Features
- Instantaneously Supplies Steam at Set Pressure
- When the value of the pressure setting is changed, the new target set value is reached extremely quickly and with almost no overshooting or undershooting. Feedback control similar to PID control offers a combination of speedy response and absence of overshooting / undershooting.
- This is achieved through the combination of active control by means of a servomotor actuator using proprietary algorithms, and the power to instantaneously generate results, which is a characteristic of the reducing valve.
- Superior Stability
- Continuously maintains the set pressure, essentially unaffected by fluctuations in steam flow rate caused by fluctuations in primary pressure (pressure source) or in load to the equipment side (steam consumption side), both resulting from changes in boiler status and the operating status of the peripheral equipment. This is possible because, having a pilot operated reducing valve as its base, it responds instantaneously by automatically absorbing any fluctuations in pressure (pressure self-modulating feature (reducing valve)).
- When larger fluctuations occur, the actuator performs any necessary corrections.
- Improved Heating Efficiency
- Condensate is separated out by a built-in Super Cyclonical Effects Separator (SCE), which has a 98% condensate separation efficiency.
- The condensate that is separated out is quickly removed through the built-in free float trap. By improving the quality of the steam, the heat conductivity of the steam is also improved.
Suitable for use with a variety of steam-heated equipment. Particularly ideal for automated operation processes requiring that the supplied steam be at a stable pressure, and processes with frequent fluctuations in the pressure setting.
- Main Applications
- Corrugation machinery, dryers, presses, reactor kettles, jacketed kettles, etc.