- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Specialized radiator steam traps for room heating.
Operating Pressure Range: 1 - 45 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 292 °F
Benefits and Features
Thermowax is employed as the temperature-sensing medium in these steam traps.
- Long Service Life
- Any rust or scale entering the trap from the piping is discharged together with the condensate through the large valve opening, greatly reducing the chance of a build-up of scale that would obstruct the valve opening.
- The spherical stainless steel ball resists wear on the sealing surfaces and exhibits superior durability.
- Easy Maintenance
- The trap can also be disassembled and parts can be replaced while still installed in the piping.
Radiators for room heating, convectors, baseboard heaters, unit heaters, etc.