- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Air Vents for Steam
Air vents to remove air from steam piping and equipment.
Operating Pressure Range: 1 - 300 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 455 °F
Air Vents Pamphlet (1184 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Improved Productivity
- The X-element discharges air at a temperature approximately 22 ºC (40 ºF) lower than the saturation temperature of steam.
- With high-capacity venting capability, it rapidly vents air and lessens residual air inside equipment. Improved heating efficiency and faster increases in temperature.
These air vents are especially recommended for the following applications:
- Processes with batch operation and therefore requiring the venting of large quantities of initial air.
- Processes in which hot air during operation often causes malfunctions.
- Main Applications
- Jacketed kettles, vulcanizers, presses, dryers, heat exchangers, steam transport piping pipe-ends, etc.