- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Bellows Sealed Valves
Bellows sealed valves with a no-leak gland.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 710 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 752 °F
BD800 Bypass Blow Valve Pamphlet (502 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Maintenance-free at stem gland
- Bellows-type gland prevents leakage to the outside. No need to tighten or replace the gland packing.
- The stellite hardened surfaces on the valve plug and valve seat offer superior durability and sealing properties (BE3L).
- Reliable ASTM/AISI A105 robust forged steel body (BE3L).
Steam, hot water, heating mediums, etc.