- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Automatic Non-freeze Valves
Used to prevent the freezing of residual condensate during shut-down.
Operating Pressure Range: 4 - 285 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 428 °F
Benefits and Features
- Prevent Trouble from Freeze-up
- Automatically removes condensate from inside the trap to prevent damage to the trap from freeze-up of residual condensate.
- Easy to Use
- Compact size makes for simple installation.
- No adjustment necessary.
- Remains closed during equipment operation, automatically opening to discharge condensate using gravity after the shut-off of equipment.
- Built-in screen protects the valve from trouble caused by clogging.
Prevents damage to steam traps by preventing freeze-up.