- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Vortex Flowmeters
- Check Valves
- Strainers, Sight Glasses and Other
- Air Vents
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Steam Compressor
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Free Float® Steam Traps for Main Lines
Free Float steam traps for main lines that provide a tight seal even under low condensate load conditions.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 10 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 425 °C
Benefits and Features
- Energy Conservation
- The valve opening is under a continuous water-seal, so no steam can escape through the valve. In the case of small condensate loads, such as in superheated steam lines, the Free Float’s 3-point seating holds the float tightly against the valve opening to ensure that no steam is allowed to escape.
- Prevention of Start-up Trouble
- The automatic air vent design opens the air vent valve at start-up to discharge any low temperature air inside the system. This prevents air-binding, which can be caused by initial air.
- Long Service Life
- The spherical Free Float rotates during operation, allowing any point on its surface to act as the valve seal and thus ensuring long service life.
Steam main lines, steam headers, tracers, etc.