- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Pressure Reducing Valves (Direct Acting for Air)
Compact, light-weight, direct-acting pressure reducing valves. Stainless steel construction.
Operating Pressure Range: 2 - 150 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 212 °F
Direct-acting Pressure Reducing Valve Pamphlet (465 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Easy to Use
- Compact and light-weight, suitable for installation in tight spaces.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- The A-DR20 features stainless steel construction, achieving high durability and a long service life.
- High Pressure Reduction Capability
- Capable of a 30:1 pressure reduction.
Compact heat exchangers and compact steam processes.